Thursday, June 17, 2004

A Late TV Tuesday

Since I was out of town Tuesday, I'll play the TV Tuesday today.

1. Which TV Dad would you have most liked to have for your own dad? On the flipside, who was the TV Dad you'd have least liked to have had?
I can think of several I would like to have from my limited TV watching. I'm really not up on all the classics like I should be. Anyway, "Mr. C" seemed like a nice dad. As did Ricky Riccardo. On the flip side, I would hate to have Archi Bunker for a dad.

2. Who do you consider the most realistic TV Dad? Who did you consider simply too good to be true?
Good question. Maybe Eric Camdon for realistic? In that at least he does occasionally have weaknesses. Too good to be true? Mr. Cleaver.

3. Let's play a little Dad word association, what's the first word that comes to mind when you see the following names:
George Jetson :: future
Cliff Huxtable :: Cosby
Dan Conner :: Yuck!
Gomez Addams :: The theme music
Archie Bunker :: Double Yuck!!
Jed Clampett :: He was a father?
Ward Cleaver :: Unrealistic but nice anyway
Tony Micelli :: Who?
Ozzie Nelson :: Unrealistic but nice anyway
Homer Simpson :: Doh!

I'm cheating and skipping the bonus part because my mind is gone. It is five after all.

No comments: