Thursday, May 30, 2002

Today's Thursday Threesome is brought to you by Poor Richard and The Back Porch. (Ha, Deb, I came up with something different from you! ;) )

Onesome. Healthy. Tell us about one thing you did for yourself that's healthy - and not just physical, mental and emotional health matter, too!
Can I plead the fifth of this one? I haven't been working out at all for months. And the triathelon is only 6 weeks away. I went ahead and got the large sandwhich at Quizno's last night. And I'm putting things off so much that it's completely adding stress to my life. Of course, Tuesday night I had a pasta Tv dinner, rather small, and that was it. That should count for something.

Twosome. Wealthy. What in life makes you feel wealthy in your heart?
My relationship with my family. Friends who accept me for who I am, quirks and all. And I know I have more then my fair share of them.

Threesome. Wise. Share your favorite proverb or motto... or just make one up yourself
I always joked in college that my motto was "Why put off today what you can put off putting off until tomorrow." I'm also found of saying, "I'm the world's most indecisive person. I think." As to one I actually live by, I think I'll got with the Golden Rule, "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

No comments: