Thursday, May 19, 2005

Thursday Threesome for May 19th

This week's edition is brought to us by monthly cycles and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Full-- Full? What meal fills you up the most during your day, breakfast, lunch or dinner? ...or is it the ice cream you're digging into as you wander around the blog world long past when you should be asleep ?
Dinner by far. I usually keep eating until I'm full, which always helps.

Twosome: Moon-- Do you really think there's any truth to the popular idea that "things" happen when the moon is full? Come on, it's just us here...
I've never noticed it. I'm usually oblivious to the cycles of the moon anyway, but things seem to stay the same day to day to me.

Threesome: Rising-- ...and shining?: What is your normal wakeup time on Thursday mornings? ...and can you be described as a "Morning Person" or not?
Between 6 and 6:15 so I can get up and go running. Of course, that allows me to lay in bed a little while before I have to get up. :) And there are the mornings I ignor it, go back to sleep, and don't run. Today, fortunately, wasn't one of them. As to being a morning person, by the time I'm out of the shower I'm ok, but don't expect much from me before then.

No comments: