Monday, May 16, 2005

Running Like Crazy

Not that there's anything unusual about that.

So Friday night, Casey and I were supposed to met up at my office at 5 to move him out of his dorm room. Only problem was I wasn't in my office at 5. When I returned at 5:05, he'd come and gone. We spent 30 minutes trying to find each other. But we finally did connect. He had more stuff then would fit in my car, so we left half of it in my office and loaded the rest up in my car. Then I grabbed dinner and we ate while waiting for his RA to check him out. Whlie grabbing dinner, I said hi to Brad really fast. (Yes, that was for Matt.)

Saturday morning, I woke up at 6:30, which worked out well. I went for a run before Casey and I headed out to graduation. On the way, we stopped and loaded the rest of Casey's stuff into my car. You should see my garage. It's so full of stuff right now since that's where we put most of it.

Anyway, we got to graduation just before it started. And, frankly, I'm glad we didn't get there any sooner. It was HOT!!! For the first time, the college was holding their graduation outside. The weather went from mid 70's earlier in the week to near 100 Saturday. Casey and I both got sun burned in spite of the sun screen we put on. Ok, so obviously I didn't put it on very well. We finally got through. Then we went to a party for Kurt and Kellie. Had lunch and played volleyball. It was a nice time. Came back, went for a swim, and headed to game night. My old roommate Erik was there. He was my roommate my last semester in college. I got to meet his wife. It was great to see him again, even if he did cost me the game by forgetting he had one of the Clue cards I was asking for. :)

Sunday was almost the usual. Church in the morning and evening. Talked to my family. But no worship team practice since we don't have Bible study Thursday. We had a SNYF. Most of the people went swimming, but it had cooled off so much I didn't get in. The kids drove me crazy on the way there. Why is it my car is a toy to them?

Today, I had a job interview. The company sounds great and they apparently liked me. We'll see what happens. There are at least two interviews to go. It's further away then I really want, but still reasonable. Don't know if I want it or not. Hopefully I'll get a better idea once they make an offer of money and I find out what benefits are. Which I should have asked in the interview. Oops.

Right now, I'm watching the Survivor finale with Casey. I accidentally heard what happened today, and I'm happy with the outcome.

No comments: