Thursday, May 26, 2005

Thursday Threesome for May 26th

Brought to us this week by evil people and The Back Porch. (Not that there are any evil people at the Back Porch, mind you.)

Onesome: Comment- Are there any blogs you regularly read and comment on? Is it just to say "hi, how are you?" or is there one site that just makes you have to join in the conversation?
I tend to not leave comments unless I have something to day, so I don't leave the "Hi, how are you" kind of comments. I do regularly comment on my friends' blogs. It's how I'm staying in touch with some of them.

Twosome: and Trackback- Does anyone actually ever really use this function of their blog?
It's used quite a bit on political blogs. Blogger doesn't support it either way, so I don't use it at all.

Threesome: Spam- We all hate it! Anyone have any clever ways of dealing with it? Share it with us, please.
Other then earlier in the week when I mocked some of it, no. Just hit delete as fast as I can.

No comments: