Friday, May 27, 2005

It's finally Friday!

I'm thrilled to report there are only 10 minutes left in my work day. And there is much rejoicing. I'm ready for a three day weekend.

I swear, people in my life must read my blog to figure out how to behave. Wednesday night saw both roommates currently in Kansas working hard on moving out. I think they're mostly out, too. I know one still has a few things left in the bedroom, but nothing he can't get in 30 minutes.

In case it really is true that I need to complain about something to get what I want, Casey (new roommate) hasn't waited on me hand and foot for a month yet. :)

I've been trying to talk to one of the guys who works maintenance here at work about my shower, which is dripping yet again. Trying since Tuesday, yet he still hasn't stopped by to talk to me. I may have to call a plumber. Don't have time to deal with them right now, however.

Youth group last night was opposite the sports banquet, so I was the only guitar player for worship. As a result, I took requests. Since we weren't planning to practice Sunday because of the long weekend, we know have a set to play next week. Except one of the songs was requested, so we may have to sub or just not repeat it as much as usual.

I have four episode of the second season of Rocky and Bullwinkle left. Maybe I can finish it up Saturday morning.

No funny spam to post today, so I guess I'll just sign off.

Are you looking forward to a three day weekend as much as I am?

No comments: