Thursday, May 05, 2005

Thursday Threesome for 5/5/5

We interrupt your regularly scheduled post to bring you this important service announcement. Today is 5/5/5. Enjoy!

And now, without firther ado, we present this week's Thursday Threesome brought to us by The Back Porch.

Onesome: This--is the one thing you need to get finished today! What would that be?
At work, I need to get today's loan roster processed and the transfer made. We won't get into what I need to do at home.

Twosome: and a-- project you'd like to get started on this weekend would be?
Nothing, since I'm going to visit my parents this weekend. Not exactly good on the project department.

Threesome: Day--Scenario: tomorrow is suddenly 'your day'--school is out, the kids are covered; you're shift is handled at work; you have no obligations! ...and you have gas and spending money. What are you going to do with your time?
Disneyland! I've been dying to go back for a couple months. I'm also dying to go to the beach, so that would be a close second.

No comments: