Thursday, September 23, 2004

Thursday Threesome for September 23rd

Things were crazy this morning, but I've got a few minutes to do this week's round, brought to us by Betty Crocker and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Crockpot-- Hey, Winter is just around the corner! Does that mean crockpot meals for you? ...and how about the students: When you get home for the holidays will Mom have had something simmering all day?
Nope, but it does mean I get to eat in the caffeteria at the college again. And am I loving that!

Twosome: Marmalade-- Chunk style or creamy? Do you even do jams, jellies and peanut butters with bits and pieces in them? ...or is that something you like have stocked on the shelves?
Chunky style all the way. In peanut butter and in jams and jellies. Not that I eat any of them regularly, but if I did, there I would be.

Threesome: Chicken--pot pies? Do you love 'em or hate 'em? Simple, -eh? ...and if you love 'em, where do you find good ones? ...or is that even possible ?
I love 'em. And I'll eat any kind from anyone. Usually just do the frozen ones from the grocery story, but I even like the new Hot Pockets brand Pot Pie Express.

That was easy this week! :)

No comments: