Thursday, September 16, 2004

Thursday Threesome for September 16th

Afternoon. Where does the morning go these days? Anyway, here's this week's Thursday Threesome, brought to us by Thin Mints and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Girl- Girls' (or boys') Night Out- Do you ever just feel the need to drop everything and go hang out with your pals? What do you all do when you go out? Something "wild" like partying at the bar, or something as "mild" as just hanging out at a coffee shop and discussing the latest books you've read? Or do you head over to a pal's house to watch the big game?
Yes, I often feel the need to hang out with friends. Usually, they're busy when I need to do that. Stupid friends! When we do, it's often just talking or watching a movie. Of course, there is my weekly Sci-fi nights.

Twosome: Scout- Were you ever a scout as a kid? Which branch? Did you join willingly or was it something you did because everyone else was or your parents thought it would be "good for you?"
I wasn't a scout. The closest I came was Boy's Birgade or AWANA at church.

Threesome: Cookies- What's your favorite kind of cookie? What's the strangest cookie you've ever had or heard of but been too afraid to try? And do you buy Girl Scout cookies? Which ones?
Let's see, chocolate chip cookies are great. As are girl scout thin mints. In fact, some company makes a cookie called Mistic Mint that is almost identical to thin mints. And there were the mint cookie joys I found at Trader Joe's. Not to mention the chocolate coconut Girl Scout cookies I've been known to buy. Just can't remember the name.

I used to buy cookies from someone at church, but haven't for a few years, mainly because I just see people outside stores selling them. But right now, I'm really hungry for a box. If I can keep that for 10 months, I should be fine.

No comments: