Friday, September 10, 2004

Late Memes

If I'm doing one late, might as well do them all late, right?

First up, Sunday's word association.

  1. Reporter:: Newspaper
  2. Mythology:: Greek and Roman gods
  3. Wimbledon:: Tennis
  4. Civilization:: Cradle of
  5. Punctuation:: Period
  6. Party Games:: Taboo
  7. Flawless:: Perfect
  8. Unprecedented:: New and Surprising
  9. Curry:: Garbonzo Bean Curry (which we had for dinner Sunday night)
  10. Tropical:: Island


And then yesterday's Thursday Threesome, brought to us by Jennie and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Ripped-- Ripped and torn asunder? Do you have a memorable "ripped clothing" moment in your life? No? How about in someone else's? Come on, you know you have something to contribute!
I do? I've had clothing rip, but not in an embarrassing way and I was able to make it home just fine. Frankly, it's been years since that happened. The only one I still wear is my athletic shorts. I just love them and can't find anything to replace them. I ripped the seam on one "leg" about a month after I bought them, but I've been wearing them for four years now.

Twosome: from the-- From the archives: What's changed on your website over the last year? ...a redo? ...a change of pace? ...or is it still business as usual?
If we're going to count this as my web site, I've completely changed the layout. It was a few months ago, but I really don't remeber for sure when.

Threesome: Headlines-- Are you a Headline Nazi? I mean, do you ever look at a headline and ask yourself, "What were they thinking?" ...or, "What are they trying to say?" Then again, do you have a favorite headline that you'll always remember?
To be a headline Nazi, I'd have to read headlines. I haven't read any for years except for those funny ones that are forwarded to you, and frankly, half the time I think they make sense. :)

No comments: