Tuesday, September 28, 2004

If it's Tuesday, it must be Meme Day

Starting off today's post with TV Tuesday. This week is on the theme of favorite channels/habits.

1. It's off to an easy start, what's your favorite channel?
I would honestly have to say Fox News. Odds are that I will watch a few minutes here or there every day. I will watch it during commercials for other shows. I set my VCR to it after I've recorded something else.

Of the regular broadcast networks, I guess it's CBS since that's the one I watch the most.

2. What shows are on your favorite channel?
On Fox News, we have Special Report with Brit Hum on weekdays and The Beltway Boys, Fox News Watch, and After Hours on Saturdays.

CBS brings us all three CSI's, Survivor, Amazing Race, and Without a Trace

3. Does your favorite channel change often or are you a loyal watcher?
I'm loyal to shows I like. If another network starts doing shows I like better then these, I'll stop watching them and be loyal to that station. I'm more loyal to shows then networks.

~Bonus~ How much of a creature of habit are you? Do you have a daily or weekly viewing schedule? Is your TV or Cable programmed to switch channels even if you're not there? LOL
I have a weekly viewing schedule with some show on every night of the week. My TV won't switch channels without me telling it to, but I will program my VCR to get anything I miss.

And Eric's back with a new Psycho Survey, this time about the night.

1. What if anything will keep you up all night?
I prefer to sleep at night, but sometimes I seem to get a round of insomnia. At that point, it's because my mind is going a million miles an hour trying to figure something out. Or I'm concerned about getting to sleep, so I'm trying to get to sleep and staying awake because I'm worried about it. :) If I try to stay up, I usually hit a wall about midnight or 1 AM when I must sleep I'm so brain dead.

2. If you find yourself up all night, and not in a hurry to go to bed, what are you usually doing?
The last time I stayed up super late was in December putting my entertainment center together. Think I was up until about 3 or 4 AM. I've been known to stay up late Friday nights watching stuff, but it's usually not anything spectacular if I'm up that late.

3. How late will you sleep when you have been up all night?
I might sleep until noon. Normally I can't seem to sleep past 8 AM unless I'm with my parents.

No comments: