Friday, September 17, 2004

I hold the key!

Finally, after years of asking, I have a key to my church!

Ok, so I've only asked once or twice, but I asked again now that Dave's gone. And Jon agreed that it would be good for Kurt and I to have keys. Now I won't have to track someone down if my guitar is locked in our Sunday School room like I always do when it's hot out. If Scott doesn't show up to Sunday evening practice I can let us in the room. And I do all kinds of things to get into trouble, too.

I've been behaving well for 9 years so this day would come.

Ok, not really.

The only downside is that I can no longer use my standard joke when it comes to this. "They trust me with kids but not keys."

Let's see, what else is going on in my life?

I made it to class early this morning. By about 10 minutes. See, I actually got out of bed when my alarm went off for something different. Traffic is such a mess at that time of the morning, it's already driving me crazy and I've got another three months of doing this three times a week.

Maybe that's about it. Can't think of anything else earth shattering. Or exciting.

Now watch, I won't have any reason to use my key for months to come. :)

No comments: