Thursday, September 02, 2004

Thursday Threesome for Sept. 2nd

Wow, I've been abandoning the place. Life's just been crazy I guess. But more on that later. Right now, it's time for this week's Thursday Threesome, brought to us by clowns and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Three- What do you think the T3 should be next week? Just toss three words together; we'll do the rest! *g*
I did have an idea stringing the questions together from the beginning of Crusade, the shortlived Babylon 5 sequel. Those questions are "Who are you?" "What do you want?" "Who do you serve, and who do you trust?"

But that's not three words is it? How about God Bless America. Or Man Bites Dog.

I think they might be running out of ideas. Sure hope not since I love doing it.

Twosome: Ring- Are you a jewellery person? Is there any one item you wear every single day? Do you have any piercings? Where are they and did they hurt?
Does my watch count? Once my shell necklace broke, that's about all I wear. In the way of jewlery! I did wear my college class ring for a few months, but stopped that. And I have no piercings and have no desire to get any. Too much pain.

Threesome: Circus- Do you like the circus? What's your favorite act? Or is your life enough of a circus for you?
Right now my life seems circus because of how crazy things are at work. But normally it's not. And I honestly have never been to the circus. I really should go sometime I guess.

No comments: