Saturday, August 30, 2003

"I had three; I have none." Yep, that's right. Roommate possibilities have all fallen through, best I can tell. (Still haven't heard from the college student.) Ok, technically I have Marcus through the end of the year, but after that, I'm on my own. I'll be lucky to make ends meet, much less be get to St. Louis. And I've always wanted to go. This is killing me! Is owning my own place worth it?

Yes, I know it is. It's just I've been on such an emotional yo-yo since the whole thing started, I'm not sure I can take much more of this.

And it doesn't help that I've woken up before 6:30 the last couple of mornings. I am so tired it's not even funny.

And I ignored my conscience today. Went out and saw "Freaky Friday." It's great! Lindsay Lohan is wonderful as the daughter, and Jamie Lee Curtis does a great job as the mom as well. I was laughing all the way through the movie and chocked up at the end. And none of it felt manipulated at all. If you get a chance, go see it.

The convention is coming over Monday afternoon to watch more Babylon 5! It's been too long since I watched any. Really looking forward to it and to watching Matt's reaction to what happens next. I just wish Jeremiah were still around to see it with us. Why did he have to graduate? :)

No comments: