Tuesday, August 05, 2003

Man, I need to get some sleep. Not that I've gotten into the passenger side of my car or anything. :) Still, I feel asleep watching TV at lunch time and I've been having a hard time getting up in the mornings.

I actually had a productive night last night. If you count doing fun stuff productive. I read for a while (and dozed), watched Mary and Rhoda from last week, and went and played pick-up ultimate. That didn't go so well, but I went and did it. And, I didn't like the movie any better this time around then last time around. But I'm reading The Gatehouse Mystery, so that part was good. :) Four chapters left, so hopefully I'll finish tonight so I can get the review written this week.

I'm getting frustrated with on-line ordering at the moment. I have two items that I can't tell if they've shipped or not. One is a CD released today that, by ordering on-line, I could get autographed. That I'll wait impatiently for. I was going to cancel my order for Rocky and Bullwinkle season 1 since the place I ordered that from says it doesn't release until next week even though it comes out today. But when I tried to do that, they said it shipped yesterday. No e-mail notice and no change to my on-line order status, so what's a guy to believe. At least I won't have it distracting me tonight.

Mary's Tuesday Two is back!

1. If you won a buttload of money in the lottery/powerball, what would you do with it?
Buy a house. This whole thing is getting to be nerve wracking! I'm really not sure what else I would do with it because I know it's not going to happen so I don't tourcure myself thinking about it. Something about not buying tickets.

2. What song have you been listening to the most this week?
"Learning to Trust" by David Meece and "He Reigns" by the Newboys

And, from Aleta

Day 37... Killed by orcs. Stupid orcs.
Killed by Orcs
Picked one fight too many, eh? Well, at least you
took a few of them down with you, right?
...RIGHT?


How would you die in LotR?
brought to you by Quizilla

Looks like we have something in common. Now, to avoid those pesky things as long as possible. :)

No comments: