Wednesday, October 02, 2002

Gabi, Diann, and Susan, thank for your support on my last post. Always nice after something like that. I'm still getting a bit of a laugh over the whole thing.

So, what have I been up to?

Finding out that due to my not knowing all the laws, I've cost Master's $2,000. In my own defense, I was on vacation when the problem started. Now I just need to tell Phil.

Went over to Seth and Kierstin's last night. Found out that starting next week, the high school Bible study is moving to Thursday. I don't know if jr. high is moving or not. And Dave's out of town until Friday night. Communication really is wonderful. We should try it sometime. The good news is that I might be able to go to the signing by the Alias cast next Tuesday night. I got directions today just in case. :)

And I got David Meece's new CD yesterday. It's taken a few listens to get into, but I'm really enjoying it now. Probably never topple some of his best, but still a good CD.

And I'm in a major funk again. What do I want to do with my life? Should I be buying something or not? Donald called last night and suggested a mobil home. With how frequently this has come up recently, I'm beginning to think God's trying to tell my something. I don't know.

You know, being a grown-up is really hard.

No comments: