Wednesday, October 16, 2002

Looks like they may actually let me in today. I tried to blog yesterday and update my link to Mary's new blog, but I couldn't get in most of the day.

I thought I was coming down with a cold yesterday. My throat was scratchy all day. But I'm feeling fine today. Which, with some many people out sick, is a good thing. Especially since I'm going to Disneyland on Saturday.

And what is up with our weather! We're having winter weather, and it's only October! Cloudy and in the 50's. It's supposed to be clear and in the 70's for at least another month yet. Obviously, no one consulted me.

Last night was a late night at Seth and Kiersten's. After getting ready for Thursday night, we sat down and talked through what we're going to say and the questionaire we want the kids who are interested with helping in worship to fill out. Was profitable, but I didn't get home until almost 10:30. Went straight to bed where I read for a while. I'm currently reading Transgression. Interesting book. The main characters have traveled back in time to kill the Apostle Paul. Not that all of them know it. Anyway, I'm enjoying it very much.

But I should probably get to work now. Unfortunately. Not much in the way of fun sitting in my in box.

No comments: