Thursday, October 17, 2002

I really can't tell for sure what's going on at home right now. Sometimes I get the feeling that Grandma's doing very poorly. Then I get the feeling that, while she's going down hill, it could still be a slow process. I do know Mom and Dad told me not to head home this weekend, so I'm still off to Disneyland. Talking to Grandma, she seems to think she'll be back to normal in no time. But then again, listening to her talk, things sounded much cheerier all year. I honestly don't think she realizes how serious any of this really is.

On a much more positive note, I got a very pleasant surprise in the mail last night. I finally got a check for my expenses as a result of the accident I was in a year ago. It's been in litigation all this time. They finally must have sided with me. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

And I got to watch the Amazing Race last night. The twins (DD) are still in the lead!! And the other brother duo is right behind them!!! Meanwhile, the annoying AA team dropped from 2nd to sixth!!!! I'm rooting for them to get their comeupance any day now. I'm sorry to see the father/son team go, although the son was getting on my nerves. Hope there's something to make the teams in last place have a chance to catch up next week. Otherwise, they're going to get picked off with no real chance for a comeback. That's not completely fair. (Yes, I know life isn't fair, but I'd like it to be in this situation.)

No comments: