Thursday, October 03, 2002

First, let me mention that Jennie commented on my post from Tuesday while I was posting yesterday. And she stated that she disagreed with what I had posted on the Back Porch but thought I had the right to post and believe it. Novel idea, huh?

Now, let's go with the Thursday Threesome, coming from Oz and The Back Porch.

Onesome. follow. Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower or somewhere in between? Tell us why...
I'm quite content to be a follower. I hate making decisions others have to live with. Heck, I had making decisions I have to live with. :)

Twosome. the yellow brick. what's the wildest colored structure you've ever seen? Give us a mind picture!
Probably this house near my grandparent's house. It's in a neighborhood of old Victorians, and is painted a deep dark purple. Very pretty color, but looks weird on a house.

Threesome. road. traffic problems? Tell us about the busiest road in your neck of the woods!
I'm actually very lucky to have good traffic in Santa Clarita most of the time. Probably the worst intersection in San Fernando Road and Soledad Canyon. It can take you 15-20 minutes to get through there at rush hour. Often, you sit through two or three lights minimum during 5-7 PM. But the rest of the time, it works like a regular light. Then there's Lions Ave., which has many lights and might take you a while to get from one end to the other. But you're almost always moving. I love that about this town.

No comments: