Monday, October 07, 2002

You'll never guess who was at church last night! My friend Brad. No, don't go searching archieves for him, I haven't seen him in over a year. And I found out why, he's moved to Long Beach. But sounds like he'll be moving back, so maybe I'll get to hang out with him again in the near future.

I don't know whether I hate baseball right now or am thankful for it. I discovered that I didn't get Firefly last week because of a baseball game. Think ultimately it's for the best.

But I did get to see John Doe. The mystery of who he is gets more intreging every week. Hope the mystery is solved before the show leaves the air.

Becker and Angel had good premiers last night. And Alias was great as well.

Yes, I'm in a bit of a hurry right now. See, Marcus is coming to move in after I get off work, so I want to be sure I'm off work and home in a timely manor, especially since I'll nead to head out to a few places tonight so I can spend all of tomorrow night in line to get autographs. Yes, I finally get to meet Marcus in less then an hour.

No comments: