Monday, June 21, 2004

Starting Another Week

So here we are starting the last full week of the year. Fiscal year, of course.

I have become addicted to importing music into my computer. I need to stop before it gets out of hand. Too late. Wonder if I really need the disc space for windows....

The weekend was uneventful and relaxing. Friday night, of the three activities I could have gone to, I went to the jr. high activity. After all, I hadn't spent any time with jr. highers all week. Like Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. :) Saturday, the big excitment was going to help Tom pick up his motorcycle. Yesterday was church.

Last night was the exciting part of the weekend. Remember back in March when I mentioned a local theater company holding auditions for You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown? (I did blog about that, right?) Well, the performances are going on this month, and I went last night. Couldn't find any friends willing to go to musical theater, so I went alone. And I had a great time. If it were possible to go again this month (if I had time) I totally would. It was everything I had hoped for. I love that musical! They did the revival cast version which brings Sally into the picture and includes her hilarious song "My New Philosophy." I think I had a grin on my face the entire two hours.

In other news, I did some reading this weekend. Finished The Big Nap Friday night before Monk started. (It's back on, in case you'd missed it.) Then I read the second of the new Nancy's. Didn't like it nearly as much as the first. Finally, I started A Grave at Glorieta. This is the fourth in the Harrison Raines Civil War mysteries. So far, it's off to a slow start, but this series usually does start slow. And, I'm only 40 pages into it, so how can I truly judge yet. :)

You know, I'm thinking I need to rename my blog Random Ramblings of an Entertainment Junkie. What do you think?

No comments: