Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Life Goes On

Happy New Year's Eve!!!!

You know, I get the weirdest looks and reactions from people when I try to treat tonight like December 31st. Just because not everyone worries about a fiscal year or even has one that ends tonight doesn't mean that I can't celebrate, right?

Right?

Frankly, this week has been quiet. One roommate is off housesitting yet again. Another's started working nights. Not much of excitement at all.

I did get the complete first season of Wonder Woman Monday night. Guess what I've done the last couple nights. Yep. Season 1 is better then I remember, although I like the "modern" episodes so much better.

Let's see, bought my brother's wedding present yesterday at lunch. Not that I'm going to try to get it together before I see them this weekend. Not enough time!

You know what I haven't done if forever? Stolen quizzes from Aleta. :)




Insanity Test
Username
Age
Your problem is Multiple Personalities
Will you ever be cured? (8) - My reply is no. - (8)
Just how crazy are you? - 46%
This QuickKwiz by insanitydefense - Taken 102424 Times.
New! Get Free Horoscopes from Kwiz.Biz








Am I cool or uncool? [CLICK]
You are a Square!
You are a total dork. The pocket protecter and thick-lensed glasses give it away. Try watching some popular TV.. Get yourself some fashion sense already! On the plus side, no wait hang on, there is no plus side! Nerdsville, population YOU!
Cool quizzes at Go-Quiz.com


Like that's a surprise. I could have told anyone who asked that. (Although I do watch popular TV shows.

Then there's the 20 Questions to a Better Personality test. Some of this is me to a T, some of it seems way out there, however. For what it's worth:

You are a WEDF--Wacky Emotional Destructive Follower. This makes you a menace to society, depending on how you channel your energies. You chew your fingers and have an addictive personality. Properly guided, you can be enormously productive--otherwise you run amok, stir up trouble, and generally have a hell of a good time.

To your friends, you are a source of relentless entertainment. You often get into trouble, but you almost always find a way out. You are strangely popular and feed off others' energy. You live hard, seize the day, and although your more sober friends would like to see you settled down, you generally have fewer regrets and better memories than they do. Your tenet is that, at the end of the day, one regrets only what one didn't try. You are right.

You could benefit from outside help in balancing your highs and lows. Or perhaps cutting back on the caffeine.

No comments: