Monday, November 25, 2002

If I don't post the rest of the week, it's probably because I blew away. I'm only half joking. The wind is blowing so strongly out there, it's driving me crazy. Have I mentioned recently how much I hate wind? And that wind was one reason I decided to keep my hair short? After all, the wind doesn't make it look any worse then it already does. :)

My parents wound up being able to get that radio at their Good Guys, so I'm off the hook. Still wish they wouldn't shop there either, but that's not my call. :)

And I'm feeling even better about that guy that attacked Creationist at Amazon. Seems he spent the better part of the weekend attacking a couple of regulars on the board for things they didn't do if you read their messages. Looks like we're dealing with two trolls over there right now. (The other not related to this one at all.) I love the second. Long story, but here's the latest. "You guys mistreated me when I cheated and I almost got in trouble for it. I'm taking my ball and going home." All I'm thinking to myself is "Don't let the door hit you on the way out."

I really enjoyed the signing on Saturday. Spent an hour longer and $15 more then I intended at the store. The exhibit at the Reagan wasn't nearly as good as I was hoping. The main part was nothing but uniforms, which all start to look the same after awhile. What really got me were some of the propoganda posters they had. Asking people to conserve things, start a garden, etc. Made me think. How many of us today would be willing to do things to help our country currently? Little things that would inconvenience us. Unfortunately, we seem to be way beyond that these days. And it might come to that before the war on terror is over.

Last night, I wasn't feeling well at all. Went to bed early. And I still haven't finished my book yet. Yes, the mystery book that I refuse to tell you what it is. I should finish tonight. Hope to, anyway.

Here's an interesting link I found. I don't know how many of you have heard of or seen Michael Moore's new "documentary" Bowling for Columbine, but this isn't the first I've seen about how fictitious it really is.

I kept forgetting to comment on Amazing Race last week. It was so cool to see a part of the world outside the US that I've actually been to. And ending there at Neuschwanstein. I love that place. When we were there, I could have bought a million pictures of that place. Hope they spend a little more time there next week before heading to Switzerland. And maybe it'll be someplace I've been again.

And I think that's all for today. I will talke more about my weekend tomorrow. And watchout, Susansuth. I may be posting something about you, too. :)

(Building suspense, that's me today.)

No comments: