Monday, November 04, 2002

Welcome to another week. Like it or not. :)

I didn't spend all day watching movies Saturday. I did head over and play ultimate frisbee in the morning. Had a really good time. Of course, it helps when your team wins all but one of the games you play. :)

Anyway, I decided to head out to Family Christian Stores. Listened to lots of new music trying to decide what to put on my Christmas list. (Still can't believe it hasn't been demanded of me yet.) And I bought the new VeggieTales DVD. So, between that and the shows I'd recorded to watch, I didn't have time for movies.

The Sisters in Crime meeting was interesting, but nothing spectacle. Except that I got to spend money. :) Man, I miss Linda's store.

Went home for lunch, and they'd turned the water off. Of course, I realised this in the midst of washing my hands. :) But I managed to get the soap off by hitting a couple different faucets. Then the water came back on while I was watching Angel. Kinda funny. All of a sudden, I head this noise coming from the pipes.

Called Honda today, and I have another appointment to take my AC in to look at the compresser this time. We'll see what they say. Because of my accident, they still might not replace it under warrenty. Frankly, it'd be nice if they repayed me the almost $80 I've had to spend so far having it looked at, too. But I'm not holding my breath.

And, since I haven't done one of these for a while, think I'll post the results of a quiz.



Not sure I like this. :)

Forgot something rather important. Tomorrow is election day here in the States. BE SURE TO GO AND VOTE!!!!!!!!! I'm not going to tell you how. And I'm sure my readers know how I'll be voting. But either way, be sure to excercise one of our great freedoms here in this country.

No comments: