Sunday, November 03, 2002

I should be on my way to the Sisters in Crime meeting, but I'm going to hit the Sunday Op-Ed first.

1. SNOW
What have I visited, but only been in a storm of twice? Ironically, both have been in Southern CA. You know, up at Big Bear with the jr. high. Newly fallen snow is so beautiful. Especially if you know you won't have to miss a day of work because you can't get out of it. :) (Isn't being a grown up awful?)

2. WIND
What is one reason I cut my hair short? I'm not kidding. I HATE wind with a passion. Especially when it would mess up my hair. Now, that isn't an issue. Although I've been letting my hair grow out again recently.
Speaking of which, I was just thinking the other day we hadn't had the bad Santa Anna winds we usually get in October yet this year. Of course, the winds stronger today then it's been for a while....

3. ICE
What do I seldom have in my drink? Most restaurants fill your glass half full of ice. I prefer just a little to keep it cool, that way you don't need a refill nearly as often.

Posting this, then I'm outta here.

No comments: