Saturday, November 30, 2002

Happy Saturday!

Well, Thanksgiving didn't go as planned at all. I was convinced when I got up on Thursday I was getting a cold. After debating for ever, we decided not to go to Sacramento. So, we stayed home and fixed stuff ourselves. It was a good day, but I feel very badly about what happened. Especially since I was feeling better by the end of the day. Either it was just allergies from the bad winds we've been having, or I've been fighting something all week and am just now getting over it. I've been feeling fine today, although I was feeling a little under the weather yesterday.

Yesterday afternoon, the Irwins (good family friends) came over. We had a great time visiting and playing games. Then my uncle and aunt stopped by. They'd dropped Aunt Jewell off, something we were supposed to do if we'd actually gone. They stayed for dinner and we had a great time as well. Glad I got to see them. And a friend of Mike's came by. We played Clue (Mike won both. :( ) Then we played Scattergories. It was about 1 before I got to bed.

Think that's all for now. Have a great rest of your weekend.

No comments: