Wednesday, November 20, 2002

Hey, look at this. Bloggers actually going to let me in today. Now, if only I had something really intellegent to say.

Frankly, I haven't been doing a whole lot outside of work, watching TV and reading. I've been working hard this week, for a change. Finished a project Phil gave me last week. It felt good and was fun. I should try that more often. :)

The weather isn't nearly as pleasant as my little weather guy is making it out to be. Sure, it's in the 70's, but the wind is really blowing. And, just in case you missed it, I hate wind. It's so dry around here it's miserable. Hopefully, the weather people will be wrong and we'll get some rain soon.

After taking about a week to reach the half way point of Evanly Choirs, I finished it in two days. Man, I love that series. Then last night I started a new book that will make many of my friends happy to learn I'm finally reading. And, no, it's nothing by Tolkein. Once was quite enough with him.

Got the Ginny Owens EP Blueprint yesterday at lunch time. It's good. I'm finding myself enjoying her "simpler" versions of these songs.

Grandma left the hospital yesterday, but is still feeling nauseous. Guess she's been saying she doesn't think she'll make it until Thanksgiving. The doctors say there's no particular reason for that. But Grandma tends to be like me. When she's sick, she'll never get better. When she's well, she's doing fine and will live forever. Actually, she was saying this on Saturday. But she was having a much better day on Sunday and was talking about seeing me when I'm home for Thanksgiving.

Speaking of which, can you believe it's next week already? Looking forward to the time off work. And I'm taking Monday off, too. The one year I tried to drive home the Sunday after Thanksgiving, it took me 12 hours instead of the normal 8. So now I take an extra day off and spend it with my family.

BTW, anyone else having problems with site meter? Today is the second week in a row I haven't gotten my traffic report e-mail. Just curious if it's me or them.

Tonight, I get to enjoy my Bab 5 DVDs with the guys after Enterprise. And Jeremiah doesn't have a choice, we're watching them. :)

No comments: