Thursday, November 07, 2002

As promised, I'm back for the Thursday Threesome, brought to you my coffee and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Starbucks. Are you a coffee drinker? Yeah? What's your favorite brew? Not? Then what gets you going each day?
I'm not a coffee drinker. In spite of predictions that I'd become addicted in college, it's one vice I never added. Love the smell but can't stand the taste. So what gets me going in the morning? My shower. I spend longer in there then most guys (15 minutes) but letting the hot water roll over me wakes me up. By the time I get out, I'm actually ready to face the day.

Twosome: Christmas. Are you ready? ...or is it still a little early?
I've pulled out a few Christmas CD's and have about half my shopping done. Just kinda fell into it. The day after Thanksgiving, I'll pull out Christmas music and listen to nothing else. And I really need to figure out what I'm doing in the way of decorating this year. The apartment just seemed to get smaller since last year.

Threesome: Blend. Is autumn blending into winter for you? ...or are you already there?
Well, it's cold, dark and sprinkled during the night. We didn't get the Santa Anna's like normal last month, but rain always feels like winter to me. And I kinda missed it last year.

No comments: