So, I just learned about the fun challenges that J. Kaye is hosting over on her book blog. And I just couldn't pass them up. Fortunately, you can use books for more than one challenge, which will be very helpful when Callapidder Days starts Spring into Reading next week.
The final challenge I am going to participate in is the Support Your Local Library Challenge. For this one, you choose the number of books you will read from the library and then try to hit that goal during the year. Since I get so few books from the library right now, I am going to pick the lowest goal of 12 books.
1. The Field Guide by Tony DiTerlizzie & Holly Black
2. The Seeing Stone by Tony DiTerlizzie & Holly Black
3. Lucinda's Secret by Tony DiTerlizzie & Holly Black
4. The Ironwood Tree by Tony Di Terlizzie & Holly Black
5. The Wrath of Mulgarath by Tony DiTerlizzie & Holly Black
6. Moxy Maxwell Does Not Love Stuart Little by Peggy Gifford
7. Mark's Story: The Gospel According to Peter by Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins
8. The Mouse and the Motorcycle by Beverly Cleary
9. Shark Island by Joan Druett
10. Click Clack Moo by Doreen Cronin
11. Encyclopedia Brown and the Case of the Jumping Frogs by Donald J. Sobol
12. Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll