So, I just learned about the fun challenges that J. Kaye is hosting over on her book blog. And I just couldn't pass them up. Fortunately, you can use books for more than one challenge, which will be very helpful when Callapidder Days starts Spring into Reading next week.
This challenge is for those authors you have read but not gotten back to read again. The 2nds challenge requires you to read the second book by an author. It can be the second in a series or a stand alone as long as it is the second you have read by that author.
Completed (Links take you to my reviews at Epinions):
1. Fearless by Robin Parrish
2. 2nd Chance by James Patterson
3. The Seeing Stone by Tony DiTerlizzie and Holly Black
4. The Dog Days of Charlotte Hayes by Marlane Kennedy
5. Too Rich and Too Dead by Cynthia Baxter
6. Shark Island by Joan Druett
7. Burn Notice: The End Game by Tod Goldberg
8. Murder in Grub Street by Bruce Alexander
9. Slay it with Flowers by Kate Collins
10. Mayhem in Miniature by Margaret Grace
11. Curse of the Holy Pale by Sue Ann Jaffarian
12. Mind Over Magic by William Rabkin