Friday, November 14, 2008

Something to Say?

I really feel like I should have something exciting to blog about. I'm probably blocking it. But I just can't think of what it is at the moment.

Wednesday night, I wound up hanging out with Kurt and Kellie for a few hours. I was just going to drop by and return their Enchanted DVD which I had borrowed for comparison purposes. But they invited me to dinner. We hung out and talked for a while, then watched Heroes.

And Wednesday night, some friends here in town had a baby. I get to meet him tomorrow, so I'm pretty jazzed about that.

So My Own Worst Enemy has been canceled. Since I was about to stop watching it anyway (I was going to give it one more week), it's no big loss. Heck, I could even delete Monday's episode unwatched with no guilt. I'm waiting for the ax to fall on one of the other shows I like. I just don't want any of them to go. Yet I need the time in my schedule.

And I've joined a group blog called Books for the Holidays. The idea is to help people find books for everyone on their gift list. Now, I just need to actually make a post. I'll do that this weekend.

Not that I have a simple weekend lined up. I'm trying to do so much watching and reviewing of stuff it isn't even funny. We'll see just how far I get, I guess.

No comments: