Monday, February 28, 2005

An Unexpected Day Off

That's what I had today. Not that I've done anything special with it. I've been playing around on the internet and watching the special features on the Mary Poppins DVD. Finally. Did conclude that I am going to take my car to Wal-Mart for new tires tomorrow.

You see, my office flooded over the weekend. After all the rain. :) A pipe burst and flooded everything. My boss called me yesterday and told me not to come in since they'd be cleaning my carpet all day. So I haven't even bothered to get dressed today. Certainly can't complain about that.

I had a busy weekend, as always now. Friday night I spent the night with some friends watching movies at Master's. Finally saw I, Robot and really enjoyed it.

Saturday morning I went over to some friends for breakfast. They've just moved into my complex. And it was lots of fun to chat with them.

Saturday afternoon I started my dance class. It's a beginning ballroom class I'm taking with Stu and Debbie. It was great to be back at it again, even if it was very beginning. I think it'll be a bit slower then when I would want, but about right for them. After all, I've had dance lessons before. I've even preformed. And I can't tell you how much I missed it.

Then we headed to Debbie's for game night. Lost Harry Potter Uno big time. Like super bad.

Sunday was the usual stuff. Church, talking to the fam, worship team practice, and a youth staff meeting. Busy as always.

Which brings up back to today.

I probably should have been looking for job stuff on-line since I have the time. But I've done nothing productive. And it really was just what I needed.

No comments: