Thursday, February 10, 2005

Thursday Threesome for February 10th

This week's edition is brought to us by Benjamin Franklin (one of my favorite quotes), and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Nothing is certain- Have you ever thought you had "Sure Thing?" Did it pay off or not?
Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. I'm usually certain I have a sure thing about everything.

Twosome: But death- Do you belive in life after death?
I most certainly believe in Heaven and Hell.

Threesome: and taxes- Have you got all your tax documents squared away and ready to work on? Or are you one of the people at the post office on April 15th?
Everything I've gotten is sitting on my chest of drawers in my closet. And I'm thinking this is probably the best weekend for me to work on them, too. For one thing, it would let me work on them in February, which I saw I will every year but never do. Also, the next few weeks will be busy, busy, busy.

No comments: