Thursday, February 03, 2005

Thursday Threesome for February 3rd

Yep. I'm still here. Which makes doing today's Thursday Threesome a little easier. For the record, it's brought to us by e-zines and the people at The Back Porch (who are advertising for their e-zine today.)

Onesome: All-- all the world's a stage... So what types of issues put you on your soapbox?
Liberals being hypocritical. And them being jerks anymore. Ask my "real life" friends. I seem to be going off on a regular basis these days. I really should do a rant about that around here, shouldn't I?

Twosome: Things-- what sort of things are you most likely to purchase "spur of the moment" when shopping?
Something on sale. Paperback books.

Threesome: Girl-- sugar and spice and everything nice? Come now, what are YOU really made of?
Molecules.

No comments: