Wednesday, March 02, 2005

What Stinks?

That would be my office.

Yep, I'm back at work. The flood waters have receded, and things are returning to normal. My computer, which was on the floor, even works just fine.

The problem is that it still smells musty and moldy in here. And with my allergies the way they are, it's not pleasant working these days. Granted, it's better now then it was when I came in yesterday, but still. And since it's cold outside, we don't want to leave doors and windows open to air the place out.

Couple that with my roommate being sick and another friend being sick, and you can bet I'll be getting sick soon. I'm taking bets as to when it'll happen if anyone's interested. :)

Went to Wal-Mart yesterday but didn't get the tires. Didn't have time on my lunch hour, although it was very tempting to be gone longer then I should have on my lunch hour. But I did pick up Bambi for a great price. And I got the second season of Wonder Woman, too. Watched a couple episodes last night. Even though season 2 doesn't start with it's best episodes, it's great to be able to watch season 2 again.

That's all the excitement around here.

No comments: