Thursday, May 13, 2004

Thursday Means Memes

First up today, on the correct day, the Thursday Threesome, brought to us by office forms and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Fax-- Do you have access to or use a fax machine at home? Just curious...
Well, I guess technically I do for another couple days. Jeff has one, but I’ve never used it, and it moves back to Idaho with him this weekend.

Twosome: Cover-- Hey, summer's coming! What type of cover up do you use when you're out in the sun? SPF4000? Sun clothes? A hat? "What sun; I live in a cave?"
They make SPF4000? I usually use sunscreen and apply multiple layers. But if I miss a spot, you can tell from several blocks away.

Threesome: Sheets-- 120 count or 180? (Okay guys, you're exempt , but you could ask someone who knows!)
Whatever is on sale? Actually, I have some old sheet I use, and I have no clue what the count is, or why it might matter.

And, now, two days late, Mary's Tuesday Two.

1. Do you speak more than one language? If not, is there one you’d like to learn?
There are days I'm not completely sure I speak English. :) I took Spanish in high school, but don't really remember that much of it. And, frankly, I'm not that sure I want to learn a foreign language right now. That sounds an awful lot like work, which I try to keep to a minimum.

2. What is your favorite ethnic food?
By far Mexican and Italian. Just love 'em.

No comments: