Thursday, May 27, 2004

Is it Thursday Already?

Wow, the week flies when you take Monday off. Not that that's a bad thing. Anyway, time for this week's Thursday Threesome, brought to us by kids with bikes and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Learning-- Hey, what would you like to learn how to do this Summer? Learn to ride a motorcycle (like Sarah)? Learn PHP? Learn how to chill out and vegetate properly (lessons available )?
Actually, I could use a lesson or two on vegging properly. It seems so much of what I do during my relaxing time is to review something. Maybe I need to take a break from that. Anyway, I wouldn’t mind learning how to throw a hammer throw in ultimate Frisbee. But I should probably perfect my forehand throw first.

Twosome: to-- Too? Two? Okay, two things you are positively not going to learn how to do! Ever!
Skydive and belly dance.

Threesome: Ride-- Speaking of motorcycles: Do you ride? Did you ever ride? ...or do you just enjoy them? ...or maybe, "No way!"?
I’ve never been on a motorcycle and really have no desire to learn to ride one. I could see myself being a passenger on one in a parking lot, but that’s about it. Something about riding with all those cars if you should happen to fall with no protection to keep them from running over you just really scares me.

And an update on last week’s TT. Monday morning, I cheated and read the epilog of the book I’m currently reading. I don’t think I could have kept going without knowing how things turned out. Too much emotional pain. :)

No comments: