Friday, May 28, 2004

33 Minutes, But Who's Counting?

Gee, you think I'm ready for a three day weekend?

My mind has not been on work for the last few days. It's been on trying to make this weekend work.

Let's see, I've got a wedding tomorrow. I want to play ultimate down in Santa Monica on Sunday. Monday is being left open for now to being lazy.

Meanwhile, Sunday night roommate #1 moves in. Benjamin's gone bascially for the next three weeks house sitting.

And I absolutely have to get cracking on the songbooks if I'm seriously going to get them finished. And since I told people about it, I need to get that done, otherwise I'll look like the lazy bum I really am. But all I want to do this weekend is watch DVD's and read.

Let's see, since I posted last, I've watched season finales of 24 and Enterprise. I'm officially finished with regular TV for the season. Need to wait for some summer stuff to start now, like Monk! I dusted and vacumed Wednesday night and cleaned my bathroom last night. Did laundry Tuesday. Finally finished Spring Rain last night. As you can see, it's been a wild and crazy few days. :)

Let's see. I think a couple quizes are in order to finish the week.

Orange
What Color is Your Brain?

brought to you by Quizilla

Obviously I did something wrong. This is about the opposite of me. :)

And, a couple name games from El:

MMisunderstood
AAppealing
RRadiant
KKind

Name / Username:


Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

CCasual
AAmbivalent
RRelaxed
SSexy
TTechnological
AAmazing
IIrresistible
RRespectable
SSkillful

Name / Username:


Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

No comments: