Friday, May 07, 2004

The Friday Night Blahs

Why has my body decided I don't need sleep?

I was awake until after 2 this morning. Haven't gotten to sleep before 1 all week, even though I'm in bed lights out by 11:30. It's really frustrating. And, frankly, I'm dragging. I don't know how I made it through this afternoon. Hopefully, I can just hang out at the just for fun tonight. I'm not completely sure I can face a bunch of jr. highers.

I'm going to be down two roommates by the time the month is over. Jeff told me last night that he's moving back to Idaho next weekend. So if anyone knows someone looking for a place to live.... :)

Fortunately, I still have Benjamin. And he's the neat one, so that will be very nice for a change.

Loved the Friends finale last night. Bittersweet ending, but most final episodes are. Just some nice resolution and very funny scenes. It was a good 10 year run. There were some nice tributes to long running jokes and they even mentioned the chick and duck. Not to mention that Gunther got a great scene and Mike was in it.

This weekend is graduation for the college. I should try to go, but if I'm asleep tomorrow, I'm not getting up to go reguardless of how many people I know who are graduation.