Friday, October 10, 2003

"God is in Control...." - Twila Paris.

So, I'm over in the fitness center for a very late lunch this afternoon with Don, co-worker who's kids have been through jr. high group at church. He's one of the friends that helped me move. Anyway, he was asking me if I had any leads on a new roommate yet, and I told him no. One of the basketball players had just come in, and mentioned an assistant coach is looking for a place to live. So left him a message, and we'll see what happens.

Things went well leading worship last night. The biggest problem was with the first song, which Jared started about half speed. Other then that, we had a little communication problems about which songs he was or wasn't starting, but it all worked out well. We all seemed to be staying together, etc. Probably the best we've had for weeks.

I was so tired last night. Barely made it through Without a Trace. And I'm not sure why. Meanwhile, I'm really struggling with going to Bible study tonight. I should, but it just doesn't seem like that much fun. Especially when Jeff wants to play The Stock Market Game. Maybe if I could talk him into a few Christmas CD's....

Meanwhile, I'm down to 25 reviews to go this year at Amazon. I will make it. I will make it....

No comments: