Thursday, October 16, 2003

Welcome to this week's edition of the Thursday Threesome, brought to us this week by plugs and The Back Porch.

Onesome: MT-- So, are you running Moveable Type? ...and have you had to deal with comment spam?
Look at my address again. I’ll give you one guess. :) And if you are interested in the plugs to stop this on your blog, TBP did have some links. I just cut that part out.

Twosome: Black-- Hey, can you do "basic black"? ...or does your wardrobe consist of everything but black? Inquiring minds want a look into that closet!
My closet consists of a little bit of everything, including black.

Threesome: List-- Are you a "List Person", one of those people who cannot make it through the day with out a to-do list? ...or maybe "listfull', with yellow sticky notes all about you? ...or are you "listless" and wandering about randomly getting things accomplished?
I’m listless. And there are days my productivity shows this. I’m sure if I made lists I’d get things done better. However, I’d have to be organized enough to make those lists.

No comments: