Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Finished my book last night with time to spare. Well, enough time to start my next one. And reviewing it gave me my 280th review at Amazon. Only 20 more to go! That's 10 a month if I don't review a thing the rest of this month. Which makes me happy since November and December can get busy and leave less time for reviewing. Or two a week if you prefer.

I didn't mention a couple things I saw Saturday that, to quote Calvin, "I didn't know exist but I just have to have." Now, keeping in mind that I have six or seven different versions of Monopoly, including the Disney version available in stores, I saw the Disney parks edition, only available in Disney parks. And it comes in a collectible tin. Sitting right next to it was the Haunted Mansion version of Clue. It took all my will power to look at them, set them back on the shelf, and walk away. I don't think Angelique knows how much I struggled. :) But I just can't afford $40 each right now. Plus sales tax. But, from the little I saw of the boxes, they looked wonderful. And no, I don't remember what the Boardway spot was. :)

No comments: