Thursday, May 22, 2003

Today is survey day. Starting with Mary's Tuesday Two. (On Thursday. When else would I do it?)

1. What is an expression that you find yourself using all the time?
“With friends like these….” “Don’t confuse me with the facts.” I know there are others but I sure can’t think of them right now.

2. What did you wear today? And I want details! *g*
Pull over shirt with buttons. Green paisley pattern. Black jeans, white low cut socks and black Reeboks. And that’s all the details you’ll get. :)

And now, today's Thursday Threesome, brought to us by childhood nursery rhymes and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Rain, rain- Some people love rainy days every once in a while. Are you one of them? Do they make you want to curl up in bed with a good book or going walking through the mist? Or would you rather it just go away?
I love rain. In the winter. In fact, I’ve been complaining that we haven’t gotten enough rain recently. Rain makes we want to curl up with a good book after a walk in the rain.

Twosome: Go away- If you could go away to just one place, where would you go and why?
Right now, Hawaii. The seniors at Santa Clarita Christian are about to head over with the Durons as chaperones. And Other Seth is talking about wanting to go since we went last year, and it makes me want to go.

Threesome: Come back another day- What's the one place you've been to that you would like to go back to another time?
I’ve been whining about wanting to go to Hendy Woods State Park for years. I miss camping in the redwoods. And my family’s going next weekend, too.

No comments: