Wednesday, May 07, 2003

So lats night on the way home from work (ok, it's not on the way, but between when I left work and when I got home), I stopped by Jamba Juice and got a Strawberry Tsunami smoothy with immunity and vita boosts. Figured that might help knock out my cold. Don't know if it's worked or not, but it sure knocked me out. I stayed up until 11:30 reading (only 90 pages to go. Yeah!) But then I was out like a light until my alarm when off. And I couldn't function all morning. Felt like I had a hang over. The good news is I think it might have done the trick. I still feel a bit of a cold, but nothing like I normally would 48 hours in. Don't think I'll try it again tonight, and I know I shouldn't get shot tomorrow, but it's still an improvement.

I meant to link these two commentaries as well from Friday and Monday. Some interesting thoughts as always.

A day late, but yesterday's Tuesday Two from Mary's blog.

1. What is the longest road trip you ever took (either as passenger or driver), and where did you go?
As a driver, it's my trips to and from my parents. But as passenger, it was probably the family vacation when we drove up to Banff and Lake Louise in Alberta Canada. Great trip, too.

2. Where (either location, restaurant or both) is the strangest place you've ever eaten a meal?
Afraid I still can't come up with anything here. I just tend to be an ordinary, boring guy. Which is why you read my blog. Maybe I should change the name. Random Ramblings of a Boring Guy. :)

And finally, the quiz everyone seems to be doing today. Need to fit in.

The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to Purgatory!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very High
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)High
Level 2 (Lustful)Very Low
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Very High
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Moderate
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very Low
Level 7 (Violent)Low
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Low
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Very Low

Take the Dante Inferno Hell Test

I am holier then you are, so there. (More humble, too.)

No comments: