Thursday, May 01, 2003

If it's Thursday, that must mean it's time for the Thursday Threesome, brought to us by Dick, Jane, and The Back Porch.

Onesome: See- What do you see when you look out your kitchen window? Just curious...
It’s a rather boring view of the houses across the street. Of course, my last two apartments didn’t even have windows in the kitchen, so I guess I shouldn’t complain.

Twosome: Spot- Okay, pet names... Come on; not everyone has a "Sparky" or a"Fluffy". If you have a pet or two, what did you name them? Hmmm... No pets? How about a 'pet name' for someone close to you?
No pet names or names for someone close to me. However, I used to pretend I had a cat named Kitten. Did I ever tell you the story about when Kitten died? :)


Threesome: Run- Hey, what's your favorite 'run over to' place? You know, the "Honey,I'll be back in a bit, I need to run over to..." That place!
Used to be Crime Time. Now, probably Borders. But I’m becoming less and less of a run to person these days.

No comments: