Friday, May 30, 2003

So, what have I been up to this week? Not much.

I was home both Tuesday and Wednesday nights because I wasn't planning to go to Bible Study Thursday night. It's amazing how much reading you can get done when you actually sit down and read. :) Of course, I was watching stuff, too. I'm wishing I didn't have TV Land. I'd have far fewer things to watch right now. :) Anyway, stayed up much later then I had intended to Wednesday night cause I got caught up in the 3rd Alias prequel novel. The last part reminded me so much of Ten Little Indians, complete with a great twist at the end.

Thursday, I was supposed to get together with a couple friends from Santa Rosa who were on their way through town and go out to dinner. They called me at noon to tell me that they were ahead of schedule, would be through town before I got off work, and therefore were going to keep going. So I went to Bible study. But since I hadn't gone to practice, I didn't bring my guitar. :) It was interesting watching the group up there without me. I will definitely give them major points for starting a song a capella and being in the right key. Trust me, that wouldn't happen for me. I'd be a tiny bit up or down. Anyway, the Durons were with the Christian school seniors in Hawaii and it was also the night of the jr. high sports awards banquet, so we had two guys and all three of the male staff members were there. We decided to walk to the shopping center around the corner, so I got my Quizno's sandwich earlier then normal. Kinda fun to hang out for a change.

Got home and Mike Lovell stopped by for a few minutes. He's leaving town and heading to Hume Lake to work this summer and then moving to Sacramento. We'll see if that actually comes to be, he changes his mind so often.

They painted the apartment Thursday, and squashed half my plants. Two definitely look like they'll recover, but we'll see what they did to them today. Hadn't quite finished last night.

Took my car in to the dealer about the AC again today. It was hardly putting anything out when it was so hot Monday and Tuesday. They say it's working fine and I should just recirculate the air instead of trying to draw in fresh air when it's that hot. Don't remember having this much trouble before, but I'll give it a try. I feel a little foolish, but feel better knowing that it's not going to be a bigger problem again. Wish it hadn't cost me the money, however.

Pete and I didn't swim at all this week, cause he got sick. But I did work out twice this week. My arms always feel a little sore when I leave, but an hour later, they feel fine. Even when I add lots of extra weight like I did today.

Marcus is gone for the weekend, so the wild, drunken party's at my place.

Actually, tonight, I think I'm going to head out and watch Finding Nemo. I have been looking forward to this movie for months, and I'm not sure when I'll get to see it if I don't go tonight. Tomorrow, I'm planning trips to the Reagan Library and Mysteries to Die For. Should be a fun but busy weekend.

No comments: