Thursday, May 08, 2003

Good Morning! Here with today's Thursday Threesome, brought to us this week by your local drink stand and The Back Porch.

Onesome- Coffee: Do you drink coffee? If so, do you ask for brewed or do you prefer the fancy espresso drinks? What's your flavor?
Can’t stand the stuff. Love the smell (fortunately) but the taste is horrid. One vice I never developed.

Twosome- Tea: Do you drink tea? Hot or iced? Regular, herbal or flavored?
I have maybe one cup of hot tea a year. I do read Laura Childs' Tea Shop Mysteries, however.

Threesome- Or Me?: Ok, not really me! Seriously, what's your favorite beverage? Alcoholic or non, healthy or not?
I drink water the most of anything. I do like fruit juice and seem to be heading to Jamba Juice a couple times a week right now. I only drink sodas occasionally, but I’m picky with those, too. Root Beer and 7 Up type drinks are all I’ll really have.

No comments: