Friday, April 25, 2003

Wednesday night, I head over to the Moss's to practice. I start to take my guitar out to discover that my D string has unwound and therefore it's time to replace all of my strings. It's probably been a couple years anyway. But the evening went downhill from there.

No one had any songs picked out, so we had to start by doing that. So it was 7:10 by the time we were actually starting on music stuff. Keep in mind that I have to leave by 7:30 to pick up the convention for Enterprise. And we had a new guy trying to figure out how to use his base guitar with us. And they wouldn't turn off the TV yet again. Why is the TV on when you've got 5 people over trying to work on music stuff. I left when I was supposed to, but I was not happy.

Mr. Moss wasn't actually going to make it Thursday, so I used his guitar and lead. They seemed extrememly nervous about me not leading last night. I don't know what they're going to do when I take a trip. Say to Trixie Camp. Anyway, it seemed to go well.

Today, I have gotten nothing done. I'm just can't concentrate on anything other then my weekend plans. I'm heading to Magic Mountain as soon as I can get some dinner in me for their semi-annual Hallelujah Jubilee. Jars of Clay. Not a huge fan, but for free (with my annual pass) I figure I can catch them in concert. Meeting up with Kurt and probably his girlfriend and I'm not sure who else.

Tomorrow, I'm meeting Angelique at the LA Times Book Festival for the third year in a row. It's always a fun time.

And, today, I got my 1000th helpful vote on my reviews at Amazon. I'm quite proud. Got 1001, too, so I'm symetrical right now. :)

But right now, it's finally quitting time, so I'm officially out of here. Have a great weekend!

No comments: