Wednesday, April 23, 2003

Just a brief note to end my work day. (Ok, so I've eaten already, too. Don't confuse me with the facts.)

I have good news and I have news, which do you want to hear first?

The news: My apartment building has been sold. It's now owned by a management company. I really don't know if this is a good or bad thing yet. Hopefully they won't decide to drastically raise the rent. That's my biggest fear. If they come in and replace the pipes like was supposed to happen a year ago I'll be very happy.

The good news: I got all the forms in to the government that I've need to get sent in before the month ends. Actually, some of them were very much overdue, but I finally got the information I needed this afternoon, so I completed them right away. Now we'll just see if we get fined for being so late.

No comments: