Thursday, April 03, 2003

First a comment on yesterday. Virtual friends? I completely meant to say internet friends. I'm sorry about that. You guys aren't virtual anything!

Now, on to today's Thursday Threesome, brought to us by the weather man and The Back Porch.

Onesome: April Showers- What the heck? Snow again in the East (and other places) over the weekend? How are the heck are we supposed to get out into the garden? What's the forecast for this weekend where you are?
Clear and cool. Highs are only supposed to be in the low 60’s. Brr. :)

Twosome: Bring- Bring in the clowns! Yeah, do you get any help around the garden (house/apartment)? ...or when it comes to flowers, are you the Lone Arranger?
If anything is going to happen plant wise, it’s going to be because I did it. And something didn’t happen last year. Maybe because my roommates are always guys. Just a theory. Around the apartment, it’s usually me, but very seldom does my roommate pitch in. So you can guess how clean things are.
Threesome: May Flowers- Ah, yes, posies and pretties for everyone to enjoy... How about you? What is your favorite flower? ...and not only to receive: what do you enjoy growing at your place?
I love roses. My favorite to plant in impatiens. (Or however they’re spelled.) Maybe I’ll get a six pack to plant by the front door this weekend.

No comments: